We had a another great week with the Gateway community in the mountains @ Moniatis – after our time of stories and teaching we had a day doing some wandering around the island. The church of Saint Paraskevi near Pafos in Geroskipou village, had the most amazing frescoes, some of which were painted in the 1oth Century.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
We are pleased to be part of an exciting event coming soon – “Imagine” – a celebration of cultures. Revel in the mix of voices, tastes, sounds, designs and movements!
Artists that will be sharing include –
– Dave Bilbrough (Gospel/Folk)
– Martin Neil (Voices From The Nations)
– Muyiwa (Gospel)
– Dan Bilbrough (World/Fusion/Electronica)
– John Ruston (Sitarist)
– Naujavan (Urban with a British Asian flavour)
– Jake Isaac (Gospel)
– The WEC Resonance Band (Multi Cultural expression)
– Andy Au (Movement and dance)
– Paul Hobbs (Art presentation)
£5.00 entry on the door.